Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Skype spontaneity.

I never knew three hours could go by so fast. The other day Rick, Tony, and I randomly skyped each other, and had some pretty good laughs.  Miss you guys! Anyway, we figured out that neither Tony nor I had much planned for the weekend, so we thought hey, why not go to Silverwood! It was pretty out of the blue, but we were both down! On Sunday, Tony rode his bike up here and we took thumper to Silverwood. It was such a nice day to be there- not too crowded, not too warm. We hit up each rollercoaster a few times, starting with the Aftershock. Tony convinced me to go on the Panic Plunge. That was the one ride I was pretty nervous to go on. The first time I pretty much closed my eyes the whole time and was probably freaking out a little bit. Once the ride was over, I realized it wasn’t even that scary! So we went on it again. This time I kept my eyes open. Woo! Tony was trying to convince me to not hold on at all. Let’s just say I didn’t get to that point. Anyway, the day was super fun, and just added to an awesome weekend.

So much fun!
Panic Plunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment