Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cousin time.

Silly Face Jamel
On Friday and Saturday I got to hang out with my aunt and uncle and little cousins! My aunts birthday was on Friday and they were going on a hike in the Valley. They were able to pick me up, and I joined them for the weekend. On the hike, part of the path was flooded, so we had to hop across on logs and stumps. Quite an adventure. After, we had a lovely picnic, played some catch, and played on the playground. It is fun to be able to hang out with my little cousins. I was playing on the playground with the twins, and Jamel turns to me and says, “Your nice, like realllyyyy nice.” Haha ohh 5 year olds.
 

Eli and his blue eyes.
On Saturday, we celebrated Julian’s birthday, which is on the 10th. Robyn found this water aquatic center on the south hill which is perfect for kids. There is a lazy river, water slide, and fun water squirt gun/ water bucket dumping thing. The boys do really well in the water! The twins need someone with them in then deeper water, but Julian and his friend could swim around wherever. After the water park, we got some ice cream for Julian’s special day.




Julian at the waterpark.

Action!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness. I remember when the twins were born. That's kind of creepy given that I have never officially met them.. but I remember you keeping their baby pictures in your wallet and showing them to me.. Now they are soo big. Crazaaaay. :) Maybe we can skype later today!? I hope. I'll text you.

    ReplyDelete